Connecting Technology Start-Ups to UV+EB Industry Leaders
Prepare for Launch | RadLaunch 2023 Applications Are Open
November 1, 2022
RadTech, the non profit for ultraviolet and electron beam technologies, and the Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing Alliance (PAMA) invites students, university labs, start-ups, and new technology developers to apply to be a part of RadLaunch 2023, the UV+EB technology industry education accelerator, focused on unique and novel technologies.
Now in its fifth year, RadLaunch recognizes work on materials, optics, design, printing, packaging, 3D printing/additive manufacturing, inkjet, building products, plastics, medical, electronics, disinfection (and more!), in support of the advancement of UV+EB–these efforts are becoming increasingly important as manufacturers addresses global environmental and energy concerns with UV+EB technologies.
PAMA, a new RadTech initiative in collaboration with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is sponsoring the event for the first time, as innovation in additive manufacturing/3D printing continues to accelerate.
The RadLaunch 2022 Class included:
- Volumetric 3D printed Dental Aligners, Vitro3D
- 3D printed Custom Bolus for Radiation Therapy, BC Cancer Agency, Centre for the North
- Rapid, Low-Cost, and Cleaner Battery Component Manufacturing, Ateios Systems
- Protective Coatings for Inner Tubes and Cylinders, University of Trento and Polytechnic of Turin (Italy) ELIXE SRL
- Special Academic Award: Disappearing 4D Advanced Materials, Whytneigh R. Duffie, PhD Candidate in Chemical and Biological Engineering; and Travis W. Walker, Associate Professor in Chemical and Biological Engineering at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
The deadline for submissions is January 16, 2023, with a celebration of winners planned at BIG IDEAS 2023, March 6-8 in San Diego, CA.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.radlaunch.org.